P-51D Mustang 1.5m fighter PNP
Attention! You have selected items with the delivery status "red" in the shopping basket. These products are not available at the moment. The delivery time can be up to 42 days in the worst case
Produkte einfach finanzieren
|12 Monate||=||45.00 €||(0.00%)|
|24 Monate||=||24.56 €||(8.90%)|
|48 Monate||=||13.32 €||(8.90%)|
Alle Angaben von monatlichen Raten sind ohne Anzahlung. Ein Angebot der TARGO Bank. Eff. Jahreszins zur Zeit 0% bei einer Laufzeit von 12 Monaten, sowie 8,9% bei einer Laufzeit von 24, bzw. 48 Monaten. Die Mindestrate beträgt 10 €. Bonität vorausgesetzt. Keine weiteren Kosten.
P-51D Mustang 1.5m fighter PNP
Long-range fighter The Truman Senate War Investigating Committee called the North American Aviation P-51 Mustang the most aerodynamically perfect fighter ever built. During World War II, it blasted trains, ships and enemy installations throughout Western Europe. The D variant, equipped with the legendary Merlin engine, gave the U.S. Air Force a high-altitude, long-range fighter that could escort heavy bomber formations all the way to Berlin and back, and could even stand up to the German Fw190. The E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.5m also went a long way in development to match the famous fighter with exceptional detail, handling, performance and presence. It is packed with additional details and features such as LED lighting, sequential main landing gear and tail wheel doors, landing flaps and much more, and is equipped with a Spektrum Avian Smart ESC to provide an unparalleled warbird flying experience.
The P-51D Mustang 1.5m is E-flite's largest, most detailed and highest performance replica of this type to date! In addition to a faithful outline, it also features a wealth of Extra Details, including molded-on sheet metal bumpers and maintenance covers, MG's and removable auxiliary tanks, as well as an eye-catching factory-applied Lou IV paint scheme. Extra scale functional features include LED lighting, sequentially controlled main and tailwheel doors, anchor flaps and more. The shock-absorbing landing gear legs feature ball-bearing wheels with diamond-tread tires for a better scale appearance. This allows takeoff and landing from a variety of surfaces, including grass, and reliable electric retractable landing gear mechanisms reliably retract and extend the main and tail landing gear. At the heart of the propulsion system is a factory-installed brushless motor rated for 6S LiPos, simply insert a 6S 3200-7000mAh LiPo for a top horizontal speed of about 130 Km/h and unlimited vertical climb power! Both versions are equipped with a 100A Spektrum Avian Smart ESC, and the BNF Basic version is also equipped with an AR637T receiver that provides full telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more for compatible transmitters. The benefits of the exclusive AS3X and SAFE Select technologies make this Mustang one of the easiest to fly anywhere. The unique three-piece wing design makes transport and storage as convenient as possible, as the center section holds the main landing gear and the outer sections simply and securely snap into place without the need for additional locks. Assembly is also quick and easy, as the factory-built EPO airframe assembles in no time, with no glue required. And it all adds up to a warbird flying experience, with the most impressive Mustang ever!
- The most detailed, best-flying and best-performing P-51D Mustang model to date.
- Replica of the legendary aircraft flown by the U.S. and other Allied forces during World War II
- Additional details such as removable auxiliary tanks, molded-on sheet metal bumpers, MG dummies and much more
- Functional extra scale features like LED lighting , sequential main landing gear and tail wheel doors, landing flaps and more
- Factory installed powerful 6S compatible brushless motor with large 4-blade propeller
- Suitable for 6S LiPos from 3200-7000 +mAh to achieve a top speed in level flight of about 130 Km/h and unlimited vertical climb performance
- The 100A Spektrum Avian Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, capacity and other data via compatible receiver/transmitter
- Spektrum AR637T receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Nine factory-installed servos with precision ball linkages
- Ball bearing-equipped wheels with diamond-tread tires for a more authentic appearance
- Retractable tailwheel and main landing gear with shock-absorbing landing gear legs for operation on a variety of surfaces, including grass
- Unique three-piece wing consists of a center section with main landing gear and outer sections that lock securely into place with no additional locking required
- No glue is required for assembly, and the model takes less time to assemble than it takes to charge the battery
- Large top hatch with molded-in stop for added security of quick-change battery compartment
- Lou IV factory-applied painted fairing scheme provides excellent visibility
- Rugged EPO airframe with carbon fiber and wood reinforcement
Technical data: Length: 1320mm Wingspan: 1500mm Flight weight: 2700g Recommended battery: 6S LiPo 5000mAh 30C Motor size: 4650-460kV Landing gear: yes Material: EPO with carbon fiber and wood reinforcement Propeller: 11x6 (4-blade)
Scope of delivery: 1x E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.5m 1x 100A Spektrum Avian Smart Brushless ESC (installed) 1x Brushless Motor (installed) 9x servos (installed) Manual
Required accessories: Minimum 6-channel remote control + receiver 6S LiPo battery 22.2V 3200-7000mAh with EC5 connector Charger
ACHTUNG: Nicht für Kinder unter 14 Jahren geeignet. Benutzung unter unmittelbarer Aufsicht von Erwachsenen.
|Gewicht in g||2700,00|
|Länge in mm||1320,00|
|Spannweite in mm||1500,00|
** only for order within germany. For other countries please go to payment and dispatch